Friday 8 January 2010

Finishing Off Chaos

This week has been a fairly productive one. I've finished my Chaos Spawn (proxies for Fiends) and my Apostate Preachers of Nurgle, almost finished my Daemon Prince of Nurgle, and written almost 2,000 words of my W40K fanfiction article (which, for me, is a lot of words to produce in a week).
All things being equal, I'm hoping to finish off my DP next week along with my last squad of Plague Marines, by which time my Cadian boxset should have arrived.

Time for pix:


First up, the Apostate Preachers. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, although it was touch and go at several points - Calthan Brown is a strange colour. I'll probably run them as a second HQ choice in my Nurgle CSM army - Chaos Sorcerer with familiar and Warp Time and Nurgle's Rot



Two squads of Spawn/Fiends ready to go, and some detail-shots of my favourite ones:

Pinkie Brown - evil all the way to his core

Dallow

Spicer

No comments:

Post a Comment